Advice, Services & Products:
Without any conflicts of interest we put your needs first. We have discretionary retirement accounts that allow us to be "Fiduciaries" for our clients.
We document every detail possible related to your financial life. Additionally, we track and monitor your investments and your progress towards your goals.
David Allen - CRPC, CLTC & Leo White - CRPC, CLTC
We create and update executive summaries for all of our clients so they know exactly where they stand financially. We recommend a face to face, a ZOOM meeting, or a Webex meeting every 6 months at a minimum to keep everything up to date and the track your progress. Our business is continuing to improve and technology is helping us bring more of our advice and service to clients virtually 24/7.
Providence, RI Office: 401-383-1500 or 877-903-7222
559 South Water Street
Providence, RI 02903
Balance Wealth Advisors provide advice and assistance in the following areas:
- FDIC insured CD's from banks across the United States.
(*Coupon is higher (1.7%) but you are paying a premium.)
YTW (Yield to Worst) is 1.156% and maximum investment allowed is 68K.
CD offering report 1 CD of 200+ *inventory changes daily.
- Principal Protected Notes, Structured Income Notes, and Buffered Notes from Barclays, Credit Suisse, HSBC, JP Morgan, and Goldman Sachs.
- Mutual funds, Exchange-Traded funds (ETF's), & Defined maturity ETFs.
- Bonds - Corporate, Government and Municipals along with Bond ladders.
- Common Stocks
- Educational IRA
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- SEP IRA
- Simple IRA
- Solo-K and Indy-K plans
- Brokerage Accounts
- Treasury Bills
- Government Securities
- Treasury Notes
- Variable, Fixed and Immediate Annuities
- Indexed Annuities both Fixed and Variable
- Retirement Plans
- 401(k) Planning
- Solo K Plans - Individual K Plans
- SIMPLE IRA Plans
- 403(b) Plans
- College Savings Plans - 529 plans
- Estate Plans
- Money Purchasing Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Disability Income Insurance
Compliance approval: 1-953620
- Life Insurance (Term and/or Permanent)
Compliance approval: 1-953622
- Long-Term-Care Insurance (Individual and Hybrid)
- (Current Individual policies available thru Transamerica & Mutual of Omaha - Current Asset based LTC policies available thru Lincoln, Nationwide & MassMutual) - Preliminary Health Screen Questionnaire - to find out what you may be able to qualify for please click the link attached and take a short health survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LTCHealthScreen
- Interaction with your other paid advisors (Attorney, CPA, Tax Preparer, Mortgage Broker, Banker, P&C Agent....etc.)
- Interaction with family members as needed. Assistance with Everplans input, creation and updating.
Compliance approval: 1-953617
Morningstar star ratings – Back test
Morningstar rates mutual funds from 1 to 5 stars based on how well they’ve performed (after adjusting for risk and accounting for sales charges) in comparison to similar funds. Within each Morningstar Category, the top 10% of funds receive 5 stars and the bottom 10% receive 1 star. Funds are rated for up to three time periods-three-, five-, and 10-years and these ratings are combined to produce an overall rating. Funds with less than three years of history are not rated. Ratings are objective, based entirely on a mathematical evaluation of past performance. They’re a useful tool for identifying funds worthy of further research, but shouldn’t be considered buy or sell signals.
Morningstar Medalist ratings – Forward looking
Funds can receive Morningstar analysts' highest ratings: Gold, Silver, or Bronze.
The Analyst Rating for funds (including our Medalist ratings) reflects a Morningstar analyst's qualitative assessment of a fund's future prospects. This is different than the star rating, which is purely quantitative and backward-looking.
- The Analyst Rating is based on the analyst's conviction in the fund's ability to perform better than similar funds over the long term.
- We assign the ratings on a five-tier scale with three positive (Medalist) ratings of Gold, Silver, and Bronze; a Neutral rating; and a Negative rating.
- If a fund receives a Gold, Silver, or Bronze Medalist rating, that means we expect it to perform better than similar funds over a full market cycle of at least five years.